Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday, April 17 2013: Supermom

I felt like a Supermom today.

The last couple months I have not had much energy for typical mom things like crafts, outings, laundry, cooking, housecleaning--I pretty much haven't had energy for much of anything (except watching Star Trek Voyager on Netflix and making sure my kids make it through the day well-fed and in one piece).

Today, I'm sure in part because of the beautiful weather here in Cleveland, I feel like I did it all. Made a Spiderman mask for Isaac out of felt and elastic I had lying around, took Isaac out for tea and to play at a park, and even did a load of laundry and cooked a pretty nice meal.

I snapped a few pictures with the iPhone during some of the fun parts (no pics of the laundry or the cooking).

Spiderman!

Iced Tea and Coffee at Phoenix

Playground

No comments: