Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm Back!

I was looking through some of my old photos online today, and thought, I need to start taking pictures again. Having the pressure to post a picture a day was really helpful, actually, because it forced me to be more creative than I probably would be normally. So, I've decided to do it again. One picture a day, for one year (yikes! am I sure I want to do this?)

Of course, it will be a bit more challenging since I now have a little one. I've decided that to avoid having all of my pictures be of Isaac, whenever I post one of him I also have to post one that isn't of him. Otherwise I will take the easy way out and this will end up being a baby blog, not a photo blog. Maybe I'll just post all the pictures of Isaac on the adoption blog we started when we first began the adoption process...I'll have to see how things go, I guess.

Anyway, stay tuned. The first picture of 2010 coming up, to be posted by 10:00 tonight!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Hooray!!

Sarah Jane said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see this blog come back to life! :)

Sarah Jane said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see this blog come back to life!