Monday, September 3, 2007

Wind Powered Thunderbirds






Today was a very fun picture day, and a very tough decision. Mark and I went downtown for the Air Show. First I got to take some fun pictures of downtown. Then some fun pictures of the Thunderbirds. Then I noticed a young man doing some tricks on his bicycle so I approached him and asked if he minded if I took some pictures of him (I'm so proud of myself!). Those pictures didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, but it was a step in the right direction. On the way home I saw another potential photo opportunity and almost had Mark stop the car so I could get some more shots, but we were both tired.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! Makes me want to join the Air force!

Sarah Jane said...

VERY cool picture!

In response to your email, no - this was taken on a friend's camera, and had them email it to me!

Email me about your job! How is it going?

Anonymous said...

Incredible! I love the lines here, the visual play- why even the contrails/smoke trails lined up! You really caught a beautifully balanced moment! Love the colors. I have two brothers retired air force and a nephew currently in air force stationed in Kyrgystan. excellent! You should consider sending that one in to the air force news!
RD

Anonymous said...

Very inteligent stuff. Nice effect and nice planes image.
Thanks for seeing mine on JPGMag.
I also started another plane dedicated portofolio on USefilm.com
http://www.usefilm.com/photographer/138580.html
kind regards
Miguel
msr2photo