Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Stay Tuned

I took some pictures tonight. I didn't feel like it, as I often haven't lately, and I contemplated just forgetting about it for today. But I took a few pictures anyway. Actually, all I did was set the camera down on the floor, push the automatic focus until it beeped, then used the remote Mark got me for Christmas to shoot a picture. At least it was something.

But then, as has often happened lately, my card reader wouldn't work. Ever since we installed and then uninstalled a driver for a generic webcam, our computer just decides from time to time not to recognize anything plugged into a USB port. Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhh.

Usually restarting the computer fixes this problem. But I don't have the patience or energy tonight to wait for the computer to reboot and then go through my pictures and post one. So, I'm writing this to let you know that although I did shoot some pictures tonight, I will not be posting one till tomorrow. Stay tuned...

No comments: